The MultiStar machine tool is a fully automatic 6-axis handling machining center for the insertion of hinges. The insertion system installed can be ultrasonic or thermal at the customer’s discretion. The vision system and the high-resolution machining plane probing ensures accuracy of the recognition of the front and quality in the insertion of the hinge and the processing carried out by the installed electrospindle, which is able to work with 5-axis movement.
- “X” with automatic loader of hinges and fronts up to 100 fronts produced without the need for an operator
- “Thermal” with automatic loader of hinges and fronts for up to 50 fronts produced
- “Simple” without automatic front loader and hinges that requires an operator
The MultiStar is an automatic work center for the insertion of hinges with a vision and movement system on 6 axes with universal equipment with the following characteristics:
- Machine structure in black granite which ensures stability and precision in handling, completely eliminating vibrations due to rapid acceleration of the axes
- Axis movement through maintenance free linear motors and step motors for rotary axes, parallel front grippers and loader hinges
- Universal tooling for both flat and curved faces 6 NC-controlled axes that allow you to work the front and insert the hinge with any desired positioning
- Guided management software for simple and easy tooling, as well as for making vulute adjustments on angles and insertion positions 2 vision cameras for front geometry detection and insertion position as well as for the machine set up
- The cycle time starting from 36 seconds / piece with automatic loading and unloading (variable depending on the model) 2 interchangeable and universal hinge magazines for all types of hinges Carter that can be completely opened from the front through pneumatic door and sensitive protective edge.
- Windows Embedded operating system to ensure stability and ease of use of the system Front hinge insertion and recognition programs carried out directly in the machine through simple guided procedures User friendly interface software with guided procedures, possibility of connection for remote management and remote assistance (Industry 4.0).